I wonder why hackers hack – wasting their time, resource and energy in getting inbound links from irrelevant sites, mostly wordpress blogs. I don’t know if they have any other motive.
Whatever!!! If any hacker is reading this please understand that in the long run you guys are doing more harm than good. Here are a few reasons why you SHOULD NOT hack:
- Inbound links from irrelevant site won’t help your site get better ranks in search engines.
- In the long run all bogus links will be removed and you will get back to square one.
- The time you are wasting can be utilized for writing good content, natural link building, social networking, pay per click advertising etc.
- Don’t try to fool big search engines especially Google. If they catch, your site may get banned forever – you don’t want it, do you? They can do reverse IP tracking and can actually ban ALL the sites you own. You will loose ranking for your good sites too!
- Don’t try to fool people – they are smarter than you are. And believe me there are many who will not take a second to report abuse to your web hosting company and search engines. As you may be well aware that hacking is an offence, your web hosting company may ban your sites. Again all your sites will be down for a lot of days, until you get another host. And its easy for a new host to know why your sites got banned so,
- Unfortunately or fortunately you will have to get a new domain and start all over again.
- Usually after failing in one or two attempts, you will get frustrated, leave your black hat SEO techniques and get into the real world of “hard work” SEO.
- Ultimately you will regret your decision of being a spammer and wasting some precious years of your life.
- The time you wasted on hacking actually made the world of SEO even more competitive and so you may have to work even harder than what you had to years ago.
- Hackers cannot sleep well because in the back of their minds they carry the burden of doing all the wrong and harming innocent webmasters. Health issues – if you can’t sleep well your health is getting affected.
- Last but not the least if you are too naughty with your techniques – you may even land up in jail.
This is getting longer than I expected. But I am sure if you are a hacker and have read till here, you will be a bit more scared hacking!
So please don’t do it – for yourself, for all the hard working people like us and lastly for the great world wide web which is mostly ruled by good people.
Is there any other point I have missed out on why people should not hack?