Ineedhits.com is search engine marketing company. They offer services such as Google site submission, URL submission, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services and Pay Per Click (PPC) search advertising and management since 1996.
INeedHits has grown at a phenomenal rate. Today they get over 5000 customers every month looking for their services such as submit URL to Google, website submission, PPC, and SEO etc.
Since you are here looking for INeedHits review we will discuss the products and services it offers and keep reviewing them.
1) Boost Your Traffic: This service gives 1000 visitors to your website in under 30 days. Yes that’s 1k visitors in a month.
How much does it cost? It really doesn’t cost much. In fact it’s highly affordable. Total package cost is $12.99. How is that for 1000 hits? Right now they are offering a 50% discount, so the same package is now available for only $6.50 for the first month.
Pros and Cons of the product:
Pros – Low cost. No lock in contracts or hidden fees. You can to choose the country and the category you want to target. For example Country: USA, Category: Web Development. If you choose this your website will get 1000 visitors from USA looking for web development.
Cons – This works on a very unique concept. Ineedhits has partnered with millions of websites to deliver this traffic. The concept is simple, whenever someone visits Ineedhits partnered website, and its country and category matches your website, your website will open in a different window. Well so why this is a con? The reason is that this type of display is not highly targeted. Therefore the results you get from Google/MSN search advertising may not match with this service.
Nonetheless since the cost is so low, you can give it a try. You don’t know what works on the internet until you try.
2) Top 10 Listings: Their top 10 listings guarantee your website listing in over 350 Search Engines and Directories! These search engines generate over 150 million searches per month. If your website is in top 10 positions – it’s obvious your site will get traffic. Your ad will be Google-style ad for your choice of keywords with guaranteed top 10 exposures across 350+ search engines on the ISEDN network.
[Taken from the isedn.org website - The Independent Search Engine & Directory Network was founded in the first quarter of 2005 with the express purpose of providing website owners affordable and effective search engine & directory advertising. The paid inclusion featured listing program offered by ISEDN members is unmatched in value and benefits and virtually fraud proof. Top 10 exposure, quick inclusion, variable terms (3 or 12 months), and one-time, flat fee rates are just a few of the features ISEDN advertisers enjoy.]
Cost? This one is affordable too, just – $12.99 per month. (Right now they are offering a 50% discount – so effective price is $6.50 first month. From the second month onwards you pay $12.99 per month.)
Pros and Cons of the product:
Pros – Again, low cost. No hidden prices, no obligation and no lock in contracts. If you aren’t seeing results you can cancel anytime. You are not loosing a lot anyways. There is no bidding for keywords, so even if the keyword is very costly in Adwords, you get the traffic for the same price here. One time fee means even if your site gets 1000s of visitors a day, you will not be charged anything extra. You can edit your ads anytime you want. You pay the same $12.99 per month until you cancel. Also the quality of traffic is slightly better than their “Boost Your Traffic” package because people are looking for your product and they are not forced to see your site. They will click and visit your site only if the ad interests them.
Cons – Second tier search engines cannot provide the quality of traffic the big search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN can provide. But if you compare the price – this traffic is for real cheap.
Our verdict: Test. After all you need to spend only $6.50 to know if this is for you.
3) INeedHits Link Building Program: Link Building (also know as link popularity) as we all know is a simple and easy way to boost a website’s ranking and increase the popularity of your website! Their link building program will help your site get new backlinks every month, 30 manual directory submissions and 10 guaranteed social media links. All this will boost the ranking of your website.
How much does it cost? Link building from INeedHits comes at $29.99 per month.
Pros – Good service. Link building can boost your website rankings across major search engines.
Cons – Not many can afford $29.99 per month. But if you can, this is the best service one can take from INeedHits.
4) 48 Hour Google Listing: If you own a good website (original content, good value to visitors, no redirects, duplicate/affiliate content or other crawling issues) and for some reason Google is not indexing your website – G-Boost – a Google submission service from ineedhits will help your site get indexed by Google within 48 hour. This Submit Your URL service comes with a money back guarantee.
Cost: First month is $15.00 only, from second month onwards its $29.99.
Pros – Google is a great search engine. It crawls almost every website within 48 hours. Try to Submit Your URL to Google. But for some reason if it still does not index your website and you think it’s a genuine site, G-Boost will help your site get indexed.
Cons – Not any.
5) Ineedhits.com – SEO Services: Once your website gets indexed in major search engines, you need to do some SEO (Search Engine Optimization), if you don’t want to take the PPC route.
What do they do? Their Professional SEO Package covers all the fundamentals of on-page SEO optimization and basic link building. They will also try optimizing a new page of your site per month. It means if you stick to their service for 1 year, you have 12 pages of your site fully optimized.
Cost of the Package: USD $109.99 per month.
Pros – Good service. They are experienced so it looks like your website will be in good hands.
Cons – Cost slightly on the higher end. If you can afford, this one is a good service.
6) Ineedhits – Pay Per Click (PPC) Services: As the name implies pay per click is a paid advertising program in Google, managed by Google AdWords. INeedHits will manage your AdWords program. (Note: You will have to setup an account in Google. They only create ads and research keywords on your behalf and manage all the campaigns. However you will have to pay the billing charges directly to Google. Ineedhits will charge you separately for managing your account.)
Pros – If you don’t have time and want to concentrate on your business, it’s a great service, because researching keywords and testing ads for high CTR (click through rate) is a time consuming task. And these guys are professionals. They will do a good job.
Cons – Anybody can open an AdWords account. But you need time, knowledge and expertise to manage it. Else you may lose a lot of dollars before you get to know how it works and get your hands on it.
That’s it. Ineedhits.com may have a few more small/customized packages but they don’t need any mention.
Final Verdict: Ineedhits.com is a great and experienced company in the search marketing field. However use your discretion before ordering any of their services. (Hint: Order what you need. Don’t order just because the package is cheap or looks good.)